Job Title: Trainer/Facility Manager Favorite Color: Blue Favorite Food: Pizza Spirit animal: Wombat Spirit Animal: Owl What Music Do You Listen To While Working Out: Alternative Rock Why Do You Do What You Do: I love to make a difference and make an impact on people’s lives Favorite Workout: Bicep curls... “Curls for the girls” Proudest Personal Athletic/Fitness Moment: When the Schenectady AA Pee Wee Team became first in the state When You’re Not Working, What Are You Doing: Watching movies, playing video games Fun/Weird Fact: At a young age, I was bull riding my family dog and the fast powerful dog came to a sudden stop. I flew forward, smashed into a coffee table and cracked chin open Best Advice For Someone Beginning Their Exercise Journey: At the end of the day you must want to take the fitness journey for yourself. Accomplish goals for self satisfaction. The journey is only attainable if you truly want it. Pull up your sleeves, dive in and get ready to start a journey that will change your life for the better.
Getting To Know You: Zach Nowhitney
- Back To School Health
- Controlling Your Type 2 Diabetes
- Fueling Your Workouts
- How Much Should I Weigh?
- But Cardio Can Be Fun, I Swear!
- How To Find Your FITTness Program
- Staying Healthy & Hydrated in the Heat
- Does Your Fitness Take A Vacation With You?
- Trust me. It Tastes Just Like Chicken!
- Is Sugar the New Cigarette?
- What are Macronutrients?
- Getting To Know You: Tim Ryan
- 5 Habits That Derail Your Healthy Lifestyle
- Getting To Know You: Jon Abbatiello
- Getting To Know You: Adrienne Parker
- Getting To Know You: Matt Wood
- Getting To Know You: Vallen Mayes
- Why You Should Be Stretching
- Getting To Know You: Ralph Merante
- Benefits Of Protein Shakes
- Getting To Know You: Matt Dempsey
- Getting To Know You: Zach Nowhitney
- Colon Cancer & Physical Activity
- Getting To Know You: Tyler Ballantine
- Motivation vs Dedication
- 5 Health & Wellness Apps You Should Be Using
- 7 Tips for reaching your 2018 fitness goals