Job Title: Operations Manager Where are you from? Warrensburg, NY Favorite Color: Pink Favorite Food: Veggie Wraps and kombucha Spirit animal: Fainting goat What Music Do You Listen To While Working Out: Madonna How Did You Get Into Fitness/This Industry: I applied here for a part time position and worked my way up in the company. Favorite Workout: Running Why do you do what you do? I love helping others and meeting new people! When You’re Not Working, What Are You Doing: Hanging out with my son. Fun/Weird Fact: I am the jumpiest person in the world! The staff LOVES to play pranks on me. Best Advice For Someone Beginning Their Exercise Journey: Don't give up! As for help when you need it and remember it gets easier!
Getting To Know You: Vallen Mayes
- Back To School Health
- Controlling Your Type 2 Diabetes
- Fueling Your Workouts
- How Much Should I Weigh?
- But Cardio Can Be Fun, I Swear!
- How To Find Your FITTness Program
- Staying Healthy & Hydrated in the Heat
- Does Your Fitness Take A Vacation With You?
- Trust me. It Tastes Just Like Chicken!
- Is Sugar the New Cigarette?
- What are Macronutrients?
- Getting To Know You: Tim Ryan
- 5 Habits That Derail Your Healthy Lifestyle
- Getting To Know You: Jon Abbatiello
- Getting To Know You: Adrienne Parker
- Getting To Know You: Matt Wood
- Getting To Know You: Vallen Mayes
- Why You Should Be Stretching
- Getting To Know You: Ralph Merante
- Benefits Of Protein Shakes
- Getting To Know You: Matt Dempsey
- Getting To Know You: Zach Nowhitney
- Colon Cancer & Physical Activity
- Getting To Know You: Tyler Ballantine
- Motivation vs Dedication
- 5 Health & Wellness Apps You Should Be Using
- 7 Tips for reaching your 2018 fitness goals