Job Title: New Business and On-ice Instructor at the Hockey Hut Where Are You From: Clifton Park, NY Favorite Color: Green Favorite Food: Tacos Spirit Animal: Owl What Music Do You Listen To While Working Out: Clapton, Hendrix, Allman Brothers Band How Did You Get Into Fitness/This Industry: I wanted to be involved with hockey Why Do You Do What You Do: I love hockey and coaching the players Favorite Workout: Chest day Proudest Personal Athletic/Fitness Moment: Two 45's on both sides for the bench When You Aren’t Working, What Are You Doing: Playing hockey, playing guitar, or eating Fun/Weird Fact: I coached roller hockey in Namibia Best Advice For Someone Beginning Their Exercise Journey: Get Adrienne as a trainer
Getting To Know You: Tyler Ballantine
- Back To School Health
- Controlling Your Type 2 Diabetes
- Fueling Your Workouts
- How Much Should I Weigh?
- But Cardio Can Be Fun, I Swear!
- How To Find Your FITTness Program
- Staying Healthy & Hydrated in the Heat
- Does Your Fitness Take A Vacation With You?
- Trust me. It Tastes Just Like Chicken!
- Is Sugar the New Cigarette?
- What are Macronutrients?
- Getting To Know You: Tim Ryan
- 5 Habits That Derail Your Healthy Lifestyle
- Getting To Know You: Jon Abbatiello
- Getting To Know You: Adrienne Parker
- Getting To Know You: Matt Wood
- Getting To Know You: Vallen Mayes
- Why You Should Be Stretching
- Getting To Know You: Ralph Merante
- Benefits Of Protein Shakes
- Getting To Know You: Matt Dempsey
- Getting To Know You: Zach Nowhitney
- Colon Cancer & Physical Activity
- Getting To Know You: Tyler Ballantine
- Motivation vs Dedication
- 5 Health & Wellness Apps You Should Be Using
- 7 Tips for reaching your 2018 fitness goals