Job Title:Personal Trainer Where Are You From:Troy, NY Favorite Color:Green Favorite Food:I have to choose a favorite? What Music Do You Listen To While Working Out: Gangsta Rap, Hard Rock/ motivational videos How Did You Get Into The Fitness/This Industry: I played Football in high school/college- needed to lose weight, was 300 lbs with terrible knees Why Do You Do What You Do: IMPACTing someone’s life positively, and helping people discover the strongest happiest visions of themselves Favorite Workout: Legs and Deadlifts Proudest Personal Athletic/Fitness Moment:Losing 110 lbs! And winning Most Valuable Offensive Lineman at the State Championship game When You Aren’t Working, What Are You Doing: Working out, reading, hiking or hanging with girlfriend or family. Fun/Weird Fact: Jurassic Park NERD Best Advice For Someone Beginning Their Exercise Journey: CONSISTENCY AND PERSISTENCE pay dividends. It will not be easy, but it will always be worth it. Be stern about your goal but flexible about your methods!
Getting To Know You: Tim Ryan
- Back To School Health
- Controlling Your Type 2 Diabetes
- Fueling Your Workouts
- How Much Should I Weigh?
- But Cardio Can Be Fun, I Swear!
- How To Find Your FITTness Program
- Staying Healthy & Hydrated in the Heat
- Does Your Fitness Take A Vacation With You?
- Trust me. It Tastes Just Like Chicken!
- Is Sugar the New Cigarette?
- What are Macronutrients?
- Getting To Know You: Tim Ryan
- 5 Habits That Derail Your Healthy Lifestyle
- Getting To Know You: Jon Abbatiello
- Getting To Know You: Adrienne Parker
- Getting To Know You: Matt Wood
- Getting To Know You: Vallen Mayes
- Why You Should Be Stretching
- Getting To Know You: Ralph Merante
- Benefits Of Protein Shakes
- Getting To Know You: Matt Dempsey
- Getting To Know You: Zach Nowhitney
- Colon Cancer & Physical Activity
- Getting To Know You: Tyler Ballantine
- Motivation vs Dedication
- 5 Health & Wellness Apps You Should Be Using
- 7 Tips for reaching your 2018 fitness goals