Job Title: Personal Trainer Where are you from? Saratoga Springs, NY Favorite Color: Blue Favorite Food: Sushi Spirit animal: Mountain lion What Music Do You Listen To While Working Out: Eminem, Rage Against The Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers How Did You Get Into Fitness/This Industry: I've always been into sports, so I majored in Exercise Physiology. Favorite Workout: Filthy 50 Why do you do what you do? I love pushing people past their limits and showing them that almost any goal is attainable with hard work. When You’re Not Working, What Are You Doing: In the winter either skiing or ice climbing or hanging out at my cabin in Lake Placid. Hiking the rest of the year. Proudest Personal Athletic/Fitness Moment: Running 4:06min mile in High School, All American in mountain biking and cycling at the University at Kentucky and skiing all the High Peaks. Fun/Weird Fact: I have skied all 12 months at least one day! Best Advice For Someone Beginning Their Exercise Journey: Make it fun and enjoyable! When first starting out, get comfortable at a facility that you know you will enjoy coming to. Take advantage of group classes and training!
Getting To Know You: Matt Wood
- Back To School Health
- Controlling Your Type 2 Diabetes
- Fueling Your Workouts
- How Much Should I Weigh?
- But Cardio Can Be Fun, I Swear!
- How To Find Your FITTness Program
- Staying Healthy & Hydrated in the Heat
- Does Your Fitness Take A Vacation With You?
- Trust me. It Tastes Just Like Chicken!
- Is Sugar the New Cigarette?
- What are Macronutrients?
- Getting To Know You: Tim Ryan
- 5 Habits That Derail Your Healthy Lifestyle
- Getting To Know You: Jon Abbatiello
- Getting To Know You: Adrienne Parker
- Getting To Know You: Matt Wood
- Getting To Know You: Vallen Mayes
- Why You Should Be Stretching
- Getting To Know You: Ralph Merante
- Benefits Of Protein Shakes
- Getting To Know You: Matt Dempsey
- Getting To Know You: Zach Nowhitney
- Colon Cancer & Physical Activity
- Getting To Know You: Tyler Ballantine
- Motivation vs Dedication
- 5 Health & Wellness Apps You Should Be Using
- 7 Tips for reaching your 2018 fitness goals