Job Title: Ice Programmer/Coach Favorite Color: Black Favorite Food: Grilled Chicken Spirit animal: Fox What Music Do You Listen To While Working Out: Live Dave Matthews Band How Did You Get Into Fitness/This Industry: Sport Management Undergrad Degree Favorite Workout: HIIT workouts on a indoor or outdoor track Proudest Personal Athletic/Fitness Moment: Played competitive ice hockey throughout high school and college When You’re Not Working, What Are You Doing: Traveling, discovering craft beers, spending time with family and friends. Fun/Weird Fact: I am 100% Irish. Best Advice For Someone Beginning Their Exercise Journey: Best advice would be to always have a positive attitude and try to push yourself out of your comfort zone!
Getting To Know You: Matt Dempsey
- Back To School Health
- Controlling Your Type 2 Diabetes
- Fueling Your Workouts
- How Much Should I Weigh?
- But Cardio Can Be Fun, I Swear!
- How To Find Your FITTness Program
- Staying Healthy & Hydrated in the Heat
- Does Your Fitness Take A Vacation With You?
- Trust me. It Tastes Just Like Chicken!
- Is Sugar the New Cigarette?
- What are Macronutrients?
- Getting To Know You: Tim Ryan
- 5 Habits That Derail Your Healthy Lifestyle
- Getting To Know You: Jon Abbatiello
- Getting To Know You: Adrienne Parker
- Getting To Know You: Matt Wood
- Getting To Know You: Vallen Mayes
- Why You Should Be Stretching
- Getting To Know You: Ralph Merante
- Benefits Of Protein Shakes
- Getting To Know You: Matt Dempsey
- Getting To Know You: Zach Nowhitney
- Colon Cancer & Physical Activity
- Getting To Know You: Tyler Ballantine
- Motivation vs Dedication
- 5 Health & Wellness Apps You Should Be Using
- 7 Tips for reaching your 2018 fitness goals