Job Title: Personal Trainer Where Are You From? Fort Ann, NY Favorite Color: Hunter Green Favorite Food: Avocados and oats What Music Do You Listen To While Working Out: Hard rock, metal, reggae rock How Did You Get Into Fitness/This Industry: I’ve been working out in a gym since I was around 15 and always wanted to to share my love for fitness with others. Favorite Workout: Bench, squat, deadlift... I mean what else!? Why Do You Do What You Do? I genuinely love helping people!! It’s all about overcoming their biggest obstacles and seeing their faces when they crush their goal!!! When You’re Not Working, What Are You Doing: I am usually either working out , playing guitar or hanging out with my beautiful girlfriend. Proudest Personal Athletic/Fitness Moment: Deadlifting 500lb Fun/Weird Fact: I am a huge Hobbit/ Lord Of The Rings fan!!! Best Advice For Someone Beginning Their Exercise Journey: Show up , do your best and never give up !!!
Getting To Know You: Jon Abbatiello
- Back To School Health
- Controlling Your Type 2 Diabetes
- Fueling Your Workouts
- How Much Should I Weigh?
- But Cardio Can Be Fun, I Swear!
- How To Find Your FITTness Program
- Staying Healthy & Hydrated in the Heat
- Does Your Fitness Take A Vacation With You?
- Trust me. It Tastes Just Like Chicken!
- Is Sugar the New Cigarette?
- What are Macronutrients?
- Getting To Know You: Tim Ryan
- 5 Habits That Derail Your Healthy Lifestyle
- Getting To Know You: Jon Abbatiello
- Getting To Know You: Adrienne Parker
- Getting To Know You: Matt Wood
- Getting To Know You: Vallen Mayes
- Why You Should Be Stretching
- Getting To Know You: Ralph Merante
- Benefits Of Protein Shakes
- Getting To Know You: Matt Dempsey
- Getting To Know You: Zach Nowhitney
- Colon Cancer & Physical Activity
- Getting To Know You: Tyler Ballantine
- Motivation vs Dedication
- 5 Health & Wellness Apps You Should Be Using
- 7 Tips for reaching your 2018 fitness goals