Job Title: Personal Trainer Where are you from? Malta, NY Favorite Color: Black & Green Favorite Food: Pizza Spirit Animal: Beyonce What Music Do You Listen To While Working Out: Yelawolf, Paramore or Nicki Minaj How Did You Get Into Fitness/This Industry: I fell in love with running and was always a dancer. I have always made fitness a priority in my life. It just made sense to make it my profession. Favorite Workout: Boxing or barre Why Do You Do What You Do? It kind of sounds selfish, but seeing people succeed and make healthy choices makes me feel great. Theres honestly nothing better than helping someone reach their goals. When You’re Not Working, What Are You Doing: Writing music, taking a fitness class or telling my dog he’s special Proudest Personal Athletic/Fitness Moment: Surviving 7 years running the 400m hurdles, including breaking my PR at State Qualifiers three times! Fun/Weird Fact: I got a concussion hurdling… yeah… Best Advice For Someone Beginning Their Exercise Journey: Know that you are your own worst enemy, your biggest critic and the only person who can prevent you from reaching your goals. Get out of your own head. No one is judging you but you!
Getting To Know You: Adrienne Parker
- Back To School Health
- Controlling Your Type 2 Diabetes
- Fueling Your Workouts
- How Much Should I Weigh?
- But Cardio Can Be Fun, I Swear!
- How To Find Your FITTness Program
- Staying Healthy & Hydrated in the Heat
- Does Your Fitness Take A Vacation With You?
- Trust me. It Tastes Just Like Chicken!
- Is Sugar the New Cigarette?
- What are Macronutrients?
- Getting To Know You: Tim Ryan
- 5 Habits That Derail Your Healthy Lifestyle
- Getting To Know You: Jon Abbatiello
- Getting To Know You: Adrienne Parker
- Getting To Know You: Matt Wood
- Getting To Know You: Vallen Mayes
- Why You Should Be Stretching
- Getting To Know You: Ralph Merante
- Benefits Of Protein Shakes
- Getting To Know You: Matt Dempsey
- Getting To Know You: Zach Nowhitney
- Colon Cancer & Physical Activity
- Getting To Know You: Tyler Ballantine
- Motivation vs Dedication
- 5 Health & Wellness Apps You Should Be Using
- 7 Tips for reaching your 2018 fitness goals